General Order Terms
- By accepting this teems and conditions, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Digital Web weaver. Online Acceptance of all terms and conditions via our website.
- All Services, products Packages, quotes we provide are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame.Any changes to the functionality including re-design work may incur extra costs accordingly.
- Customer must provide us all information required to execute work, with the clear list of requirement documentation along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not supplied, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and work accordingly. At a later, if a discrepancy creates, it may lead to extra costs to the changes. it is essential that customer should clarify every aspect of website development and ensure that you have been offered on the right requirements.
- There are limited man-hours allocated to each order execution. small changes may be included within the allocated time. This will be analyzed on a case-by-case basis.
- Digital Webweaver-tech will make all effort to complete the order within the given time frame. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or changed.
- Any delays at customer’s end, may delay the completion of order and proposed duration and may incur additional time & costs.
- Any bugs found during or just after the completion does not attract additional charges.
- Re-work on an already completed order will attract extra charges. such changes in the website development after the design layout approval will incur additional charges.
- Domain registration/renewal & hosting charges included in our website packages, if any additional requirement we quote separately.
- All communications/ & alerts are generally communicated via emails. It is customers responsibility to keep us updated with their registered email addresses.
- All prices are mentioned in Indian Rupees are exclusive of GST unless specified.
- Payments must be made within a specified time in case of offer or quote for any services. for the online order of Website packages, we collect the full amount.
- Receipt of payment will be sent via email and same is available to customer login.
- Digital Webweaver reserve the right to negotiate and refund an appropriate part of the amount paid by customer towards the service/package. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 80% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is canceled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or amount will be 40% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments or claim if cancellation is called when more than 40% of the work has been completed ( includes domain & hosting purchase cost ). All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular mail, email. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
- Any payment relating to the domain name registration or domain renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or service purchased on behalf of the customer will have to be paid in full and is non-refundable. In case of all renewal cancellations, we must be notified at least 15 days before the renewal date.
- For any small or once-off works, payments may need to be made either in advance or as per the terms mentioned in the invoice/proposal. If you require any changes to the order terms, you must inform us in writing (via email) within 24 hours of the receipt of the order confirmation.
- If the customer gets late with a payment or has any queries regarding the Invoice, please contact immediately on receiving the invoice or reminder emails.
- Digital Webweaver normally builds, tests & run the websites on our own servers. if the customer wants to transfer to any 3rd party server we only do it upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
Disputes,Liability and indemnity
- In an event of a dispute, Digital Webweaver reserves the right to charge in full amount for the work done as well as for the resources spent in managing the dispute. In such an event, we reserve the right to charge the client without providing any discounts that were previously offered in good relation. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any damages arising from misrepresentation or misinformation.
- Digital Webweaver reserve the right to refuse service to any customer, if not aligned with our business operating principles and policies.
- Digital Webweaver provides its services as is, without any guarantees or warranty on security or other issues leading to loss of data, sale or reputation. We ensure for the best of our capability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however, we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.
- Digital Webweaver with its services providers, re-seller vendors is of an independent nature. None of have any power, right or authority to interfere or bind the other or assume or create any obligation or responsibility, whether expressed or implied, on behalf of the other or in the others name.
- The customer will indemnify and hold Digital Webweaver, its owners, developers, employees harmless from your breach of any of these Terms And Conditions or any other terms, conditions, policies or procedures herein, including, without limitation, any use of content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions. Client agrees that the indemnified parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and any fees in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information obtained from Digital Webweaver.
- We will not be liable for any breach of the agreement which is caused by a matter beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to Act of God, fire, lightning, explosion, war, disorder, flood, earthquake, industrial disputes, extremely severe weather, or acts of local or central government or other competent authorities.
- In the event of any dispute or difference of opinion of any nature whatsoever between Digital Webweaver and its customer during the course of work, The Arbitration will carry out arbitration at our location in Vadodara. Any legal dispute shall be taken at Vadodara Jurisdiction only.